HMS carabiner with a larger design. The screw gate can be operated quickly, one-handedly and intuitively. Ideal for stances, belaying and rappelling.
- Spring bar holds carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Extra-large gate opening and generous inner dimensions
- Large inner radius minimizes rope wear
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- Available either with screw, twist lock or triple lock
- Fmax. Vertical [Kn]: 24
- Fmax. Open [Kn]: 9
- Fmax. minor axis [Kn]: 8
- Width [mm]: 76,00
- Length [mm]: 120,00
- Gate open [mm]: 22
- CE marking: CE 0082
- Closure: Screw
- Weight: 82 g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.