The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and remains the ideal dry sack for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil fabric featuring CORDURA® yarns, it's the perfect choice to organise your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro.
The semi-translucent fabric makes it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
- Recognised by Backpacker Magazine as the perfect dry storage solution for gear carried inside a pack
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA® Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Waterproof, reinforced seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Avoid sharp or hard-edged objects and abrasive surfaces
- Super compact and ultra-lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Features the patent-pending, 5/8 inch (15mm) Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
1 litre: a phone in a waterproof case (double bagging essential), snacks & wallet
2 litre: some snacks, first aid essentials, gloves or beanie
4 litre: shell jacket or gloves / beanie, day-hiking essentials
8 litre: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag, dry clothes for a backpacking trip
13 litre: all your clothes for a backpacking trip or a mid-range three-season sleeping bag
20 litre: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
35 litre: use as a full pack liner for overnight (30+ litre) packs
Dimensions: 30 x 70cm
Waterproof: Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.