Big burly warmth does not get any sweeter than the Super Alpine Down Women's Jacket.
The Super Alpine Down Women's jacket uses the durable Pertex® Quantum Pro exterior with an 800-fill power down insulation for enhanced warmth designed to withstand the coldest climates.
- Quilt Free Exterior on Hood Sleeves and Side Body for Added Weather Protection
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Adjustable Hood with Hood Lock
- Tall Front Collar with Brushed Tricot at Chin
- Double Separating Centre Front Zipper
- Insulated Internal Storm Flap
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Knuckle Side Hand Pockets
- YKK® Vislon Zippers
- Dual Internal Mesh Stash Pockets
- Single Small Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
- Sold with Stuff Sack
- Pertex® Quantum Pro 100% nylon
- 30D ripstop with a highly water-resistant polyurethane coating
- 30D 100% nylon plain weave lining
- 800 fill power
- Responsibly sourced goose down insulation
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||SLEEVE LENGTH (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.