Built for big mountain adventures, the Furio Pants lets you charge through anything that winter throws your way.
A hybrid-mapped construction uses GORE-TEX Paclite 2L throughout most of the pants for a balance of breathability and waterproof protection, while the seat and knees get an extra dose of durability with GORE-TEX C-Knit 3L.
Waterproof zippers, a laminated construction, and a fully seam-taped design top off an already optimal design for burly weather protection.
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Hybrid-Mapped Construction
- YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers
- Double-Separating Side Zippers
- Zip Thigh Pocket
- Dual Sliding Zipper Fly
- Grommets for Instep Lace
- Snap Drawcord Cuff Closures
- Reinforced Scuff Guards
- Adjustable Belt
- Adjustable Tabs at Waist
- Articulated Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Stretch-Mesh Internal Gaiter with Power
- Strap Slot
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders
Fabric: GORE-TEX with Paclite® Plus 2L 100% nylon 70D plain weave body, GORE-TEX C-Knit 3L 100% nylon 70D seat and knee, 85% nylon 15% kevlar scuff guards
Weight: 587 g
The DWR in your Gore-Tex Pants requires that you take one extra step to ensure your gear will last as long as possible:
ACTIVATE YOUR RAINWEAR PRIOR TO FIRST USE!
Before you take your new rain jacket or pants outside, you’ll want to follow these simple steps to maximize the efficiency of your gear’s Durable Water Repellent (DWR).
- Ensure the pockets or your jacket or pants are empty.
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Get outside and enjoy the rain.
- Follow manufacturer recommendations on the care tag for future care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.