This best-in-class durable softshell hoodie features award-winning Ferrosi fabric that is stretchier, stronger, and more sustainable than ever before. On snow, rock, trail, and water, no matter the time of year, the Ferrosi is kitted out with everything you could want in a jacket.
The Ferrosi Hoodie has improved stretch throughout, reinforced Cordura® durability in key areas, and a new hood that both fits over a climbing helmet and stows away for running and biking. With well-trusted abrasion resistance, breathability, and weather protection, Ferrosi fabric is now made from 46% recycled material.
- Adjustable Hood Fits over Climbing Helmet: Front and back adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Hood Stowe Feature
- YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers
- Zip Chest Pocket: Quickly access your phone, snacks, and other stored valuables in this quick-zip pocket
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Interior Stash Pocket: Stash your gloves, electronics, and other valuables in these hidden pockets to keep them warm and close at hand.
- Carabiner Loop
- Key Clip: Hidden clip in hand pocket easily attaches to your key ring for easy-access security
- Single-Separating Front Zipper
- Elastic Drawcord Hem with Low-Profile Cordlocks: Cinch the easily-adjustable drawcord at your hem to hold in excess fabric for a snugger fit.
- Low-Pro™ Binding Cuffs
- Packable: This item packs down small, taking up less space in your bag and leaving more room for adventure
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Hybrid-Mapped Construction
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- UPF 50+
Centre back length: 28.5 in
Weight: 394 g
bluesign® approved 86% Nylon (46% Recycled), 14% Spandex 90D Stretch Woven Ripstop Body and Hood
bluesign® approved Cordura® 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex 120D Stretch Woven Shoulders and Outer Sleeve to Elbow
Machine wash cold separately, rinse thoroughly. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.