With market-leading technology delivering cutting-edge comfort and a precision fit, the women's Osprey UNLTD™ AG 32 offers a truly uncompromising hiking experience that must be felt to be believed.
Designed by founder Mike Pfotenhauer and the Osprey innovation team, their most technical hiking pack yet executes premier performance with stand-out features.
- Included ultralight raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Dedicated external access hydration compartment with Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Large zip access to the main compartment with snag-resistant laminated zip flap
- Easy-access upper zip pocket with key clip keeps phone, wallet and other valuables handy
- Front compression panel with stretch side panels securely stores overloads
- Front zip pocket with snag-resistant laminated zip flap stores maps and other essentials
- Dual upper and lower quick-release compression straps
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Left-side zippered hipbelt pocket and standard stretch woven side pocket. Right-side extra-large reinforced stretch woven side pocket extends onto hipbelt for easy access to water bottle or extra gear/layers
An AirSpeed™ AntiGravity breathable, mesh suspension allows air to flow freely between the pack and your back, keeping you cooler on the trail.
Includes ultralight raincover stored in zippered pocket at base of pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
An AutoLift harness system engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load close to back, stable and in proper balance.
Osprey UNLTD is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women’s are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men’s.
Main: NanoFly™: 210D high-tenacity nylon x UHMWPE ripstop, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Bottom: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Load range: 7-16 kg
|57H x 37W x 29D cm
|59H x 37W x 29D cm
AirSpeed™ AntiGravity Suspension
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame supports the load and shapes the backpanel for outstanding fit
- Injection-molded lumbar provides cushioning support, grip and superior ventilation, 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit, Injection-molded ladder system provides 4” of easy, quick torso adjustability
- AutoLift design automatically brings load into balance against back and sets harness position in a single motion, Ventilated mesh yoke evenly distributes load for comfort while maintaining breathability, Dual hydration hose clips, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- EVA foam padded hipbelt integrates seamlessly into the mesh backpanel for ultimate comfort, Large, zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.