Ideal for wilderness trekking and long distance travelling, the Manaslu ND50:65 is a lighter, lower volume backpacking and trekking pack you can rely on to carry your gear securely and comfortably across changeable terrain. With capacity and features to support days or weeks travelling, the Manaslu is the perfect companion for mid-range trips.
The Manaslu ND50:65 is made with durable yet lightweight mini ripstop fabric, with a hard-wearing Nylon base. Side and internal compression straps, and forward pull hip belt adjustment ensure a stable carry and a comfortable fit, however heavy your load. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 15 litres, while external daisy chain lash points allow external storage.
Organise and access your gear with front and lower entry, zipped divider panel, front stash pocket, large stretch mesh side pockets, walking pole attachments and ice axe loops. Zipped hip belt pockets keep essentials within reach while on the move. For travellers who plan to carry for long distances, the Manaslu ND50:65 is a pack you can rely on to move your gear securely and comfortably.
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal compresion strap
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Front grab handle
- Side compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Rain cover
- Daisy chain lash points
- External zipped lid pocket
- ND lumbar fit
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 15 litres
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Front stash pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight:2.15kg / 4lb 11.8oz
- Back System:VT PLUS™
- Dimensions:74 x 36 x 42cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.