Protects against bacteria, parasites, and microplastics, lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemical matter like pesticides and herbicides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness while removing odors and improving taste.
Independently lab tested, durable and BPA-free
Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water!
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, heavy metals including lead, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Versatile water filter system, can be used 5 ways: as a personal straw filter, with the included squeeze bottle, with a gravity bag, as an in-line filter with most hydration packs or attached to most disposable water bottles
- Compact and ultralight filter and 22 oz (0.7 L) squeeze bottle weighs 3.15 oz (89 g) and hasan easy-to-fill wide opening
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons (2,000 L); replaceable activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L)
- Next level protection against heavy metals including lead as well as bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and organic chemical matter like pesticides, and herbicides
- Versatile, multi-use water filter system. It can be used in 5 ways
- Compact and ultralight 3.15oz (0.20 lbs)
- Long lifetime: microbiological cartridge lasts 500 gallons (more than 1.5 years of drinking water). Replaceable carbon filter lasts 25 gallons (more than 3 months of drinking water)
- This product gives back: one product, one school child, one year of
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.