LifeStraw Steel is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters
- Portable: only 9” (21 cm) long and 1 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Sturdy and durable design
- Replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Requires no electrical power or batteries
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Food grade stainless steel meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Weight: 160 gr. (5.6 oz)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.