Max-performance climbing shoes with very high Asymmetry, high volume and an updated heel cup for high-performance heel hooking. Perfect for those difficult bouldering problems with tiny foot placements and steep sports routes at the local crag.
The Testarossa is constructed with both natural and synthetic materials to optimize fit and performance. The edging technology on these shoes allows your feet to stick to super steep pitches while the to-the-toe lacing ensures a precise fit.
• Updated heel cup for higher performance heel hooking
• Patented P3® retains downturned shape of the shoe
• Innovative Bi-Lateral stretch technology uses Lorica (doesn’t stretch) and Leather (does stretch) in a specific pattern to optimize fit and performance
• Patented figure 8 slingshot focuses power to your toes
• 3D Hytrel anatomical insert increases power and comfort in the toe box.
• AWARDS: Rock and Ice - Editors' Choice Best Overall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.