For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II Women's trail running shoe has all that and more.
Offering enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, Lightweight, sticky, and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
- Super-clean design with minimal stitching
- Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without compressing it or exerting pressure points
- Heel designed for maximum comfort of fit
- Reinforcements in thermoplastic film for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- EVA layer for better cushioning and impact absorption
- The FriXion Red double compound sole has different support surfaces, guaranteeing maximum grip on all types of terrain.
Upper: Breathable, air mesh with thermoplastic film reinforcements, TPU medial skeleton placed laterally on rip-stop inserts.
Lining: slip-resistant, breathable mesh
Midsole: Compressed EVA and Stability Control System
Sole: Frixion Red
Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
Weight: 305g (half pair, size 42)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.