The Trail series is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of the trail to offer the best fit, feel and protection in any shoe. Trail socks are built to handle the impact of dirt paths and rocky trails, while the double elastic cuff keep dirt and debris out.
The mini-crew length rests just above the ankle, fully covering and protecting the heel.
- 200 needle count socks that are lightweight, sturdy and durable
- Arch support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit
- Blister prevention: Skin-on-skin fiction eliminated, protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots
- Moisture management: sweat-wicking material, drier and more comfortable than traditional socks
- Total foot utilisation: Separation and correct alignment of toes allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
- Mesh top lock
- Protective cushion
- Double cuff
Fibre content: 39% COOLMAX®, 28% Nylon, 3% Lycra
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.