SEAM SURE Water Based Seam Sealer is a fast-drying, water-based urethane formula designed for sealing sewn seams on synthetic fabrics and breathable laminates. SEAMSURE dries to a clear, flexible, long-lasting film with a nearly invisible non-gloss finish. Ideal for waterproofing tents, packs, rainwear, garments, tarps, and more.
SEAMSURE flexes with the fabric ensuring waterproofing even in cold temperatures and high wind conditions.
Our unique brush applicator allows the user to easily apply SEAMSURE into needle holes, sewn joints, corners, and under lap-felled and folded seams.
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Remove old seam sealer with a stiff bristle brush and isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake well before use. Remove inner foil. Pull brush top open.
- Squeeze bottle gently and apply a thin, even film to stitching on the coated side of the fabric (or inside of item). Use brush to work into needle holes, sewn joints, corners and under lap-felled and folded seams.
- Clean drips and excess with damp cloth.
- ALLOW TO FULLY DRY before use or folding (minimum 2 hours at room temperature; longer if colder). Test for dryness before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.