The Fenix HL32R is an eco-friendly rechargeable LED headlamp that includes a maximum output of 600 lumens. The HL32R contains a XP-G3 white light LED but also includes a nichia red light LED. The built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery within the HL32R will give a maximum runtime of 200 hours. This rechargeable headlamp features 5 different output modes plus a red light and SOS mode. Dual switches located on the HL32R will control the general modes and the functional modes separately. Combine all this with an IP66 rated, a reflective sweat-channeling headband, you are given a true reliable LED headlamp for hiking, camping, and much more with this Fenix HL32R.
- Utilizes CREE XP-G3 white light LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Includes nichia red light LED
- Built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery
- 5 output modes plus red light, SOS and Burst mode
- Burst Mode
- 600 lumens (1 hour - 239.5 feet/73 meters Accumulated Runtime)
- General mode
- Turbo 300 lumens (4.5 hr.)
- High 130 lumens (14 hr.)
- Med 70 lumens (24 hr.)
- Low 30 lumens (60 hr.)
- Eco 4 lumens (200 hr.)
- Functional mode
- Red 1 lumen (100 hr.)
- SOS 30 lumens (120 hr.)
- Red flash 1 lumen (200 hr.)
- Dual switches for easy control and fast operation
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Charging and battery level indication
- Lockout function
- Aluminum alloy and quality plastics
- 60º tilt mechanism
- IP66 rated protection
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Can withstand heavy rain and splashing
- Built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery (Approximately equivalent to 3 AA batteries)
- Length: 2.5 in./64mm
- Width: 1.8 in./46mm
- Height: 1.47 in./37.5mm
- Weight: 3.8 oz./108 grams
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.