When it comes to building arm strength pull-ups, chin-ups, and muscle-ups are key exercises. Using a Rock Ball allows you to practice these movements with the addition of variable finger position grips. The dimpled facets allow you to find a position to place your fingers and challenge yourself to build strength and stamina in different positions.
The swiveling eye bolt reduces stress on the wrists and allows you to change from front to back holds without letting go.
- Swivelling eye bolt
- Multiple finger positions
- Use as single or double handed training tool
Using the Rock Ball
- Attach the Rock Ball using the carabiner and strap in a pair to an overhead point for pull up training, or individually to a resistance band or a fixed weight for single hand training.
- Position your fingers close to the eye bolt for an easy grip or move further away for increasingly difficult grips.
- Lift yourself, band or the weights according to your workout plan.
Dimensions: ⌀68 mm, ⌀12.8 mm eye bolt
Care: Clean with a damp cloth and mild dishwashing detergent. Do not subject it to heat or prolonged sunlight.
Includes: Rock Ball, high-quality stainless-steel eye bolt, 200 mm double stitched strap with steel D-rings, 12kN wire gate carabiner, cotton bag
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.