Multifunctional neckwear designed for all-year-round use. Ideal protection against the cold during high-intensity outdoor activities such as trail running, trekking, bouldering, hiking, horse riding, cycling or riding a motorbike.
The Buff Original Ecostretch protects your skin from long exposure to the sun, and has optimal capacity for transferring moisture vapour away from the body will keep you dry and comfortable. Designed for improved sustainability, using exclusively Polyester microfibre obtained from clear plastic recycled bottles supplied and certified by REPREVE®.
- Highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- This product contains 2 recycled plastic bottle. There is not trick, it's called sustainability!
- UPF 50 certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
Multifunctional and versatile
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Suitable for an all year base layer use. All year versatility.
Measurements (W x H): 22.8cm x 52cm
Recommended age: Adult
Composition: 95% Recycled Polyester 5% Elastane
Washing instructions: Machine wash
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.