Resoleing Climbing Shoes
Resoling climbing shoes is a sustainable way to keep the rubber on your favorite climbing shoes fresh and sticky. If you have really been working your climbing shoes and need to mend a strap, midsole, or rand replacement Scotty Dog and Sticky Rubber Resoles have you covered.
When to resole your shoes...
- Keep an eye on the rubber of your shoes, especially if you are climbing in a softer Climb Shoe like the La Sportiva Theory or Skwama.
- The rubber on the toe of your shoe wears quickly and is designed to be replaced.
- Bring your shoes in to be resolved BEFORE there is any rand damage due to the sole wearing thin.
- Avoid climbing the rand to redue the cost and time of a resole.
- If your shoes form holes the shoe will need to be repaired with stitching and patching.