Resoleing Climbing Shoes
Resoling climbing shoes is a sustainable way to keep the rubber on your favorite climbing shoes fresh and sticky. If you have really been working your climbing shoes and need to mend a strap, midsole, or rand replacement drop in and see the K2 Climbing Team.
When to resole your shoes...
- Keep an eye on the rubber of your shoes, especially if you are climbing in a softer Climb Shoe like the La Sportiva Theory or Skwama.
- The rubber on the toe of your shoe wears quickly and is designed to be replaced.
- Bring your shoes in to be resolved BEFORE there is any rand damage due to the sole wearing thin.
- Avoid climbing the rand to redue the cost and time of a resole.
- If your shoes form holes the shoe will need to be repaired with stitching and patching.
Where to resole your shoes...
Sticky Rubber Resoles - 0450 490 197, PO Box 7071 Gwynneville 2500 NSW, https://www.stickyrubberresoles.com/
Scotty Dog Resoles - 0458 742 006, PO Box 70 Stanthorpe QLD 4380, email@example.com , http://www.scottydog.com.au/