*This product is Bulky and will apply a shipping fee at checkout
Push harder and faster on tough multi-day hiking trips and dusty hut-to-hut treks with the cool, comfortable carry of the AirZone Trek ND43:50 ventilated women’s hiking backpack.
The women’s fit AirZone Trek ND43:50 hiking pack is fully adjustable to fit your back length. The one-piece mesh construction of our award-winning AirZone+ carry system is body-mapped to work with the shape, movement and sweat patterns of your back for ultimate comfort. In addition to a world-class carry system, the AirZone Trek ND43:50 uses front entry for easy access to the main compartment.
Trail-friendly features include front and side mesh pockets for maps, jackets and water bottles; upper and lower compression straps; and dedicated attachments for your axe and walking poles. A large-capacity top pocket provides quick access to essentials and a flexible lower compartment separates your sleeping kit from your day gear. Along with an integrated rain cover and water bladder compartment, our premium women’s hiking backpack also features an extendable lid for an additional seven litres of packing flexibility.
- Internally adjustable back-length
- Breathable harness and hipbelt
- 43+7lt / 2625+425cu.in
- 6kg / 3lb 8oz
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- For day hiking and lightweight backpacking
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Front lash points
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Zipped front entry with divider panel
- Rain cover
- Internal zipped security pocket with key clip
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Featuring FormKnit™ technology
|AirZone Trek ND43:50||Size: 43|
|Back Length||17-19" / 43-48cm|
|Dimensions||69 (Min 56) x 33 x 32cm|
|Volume||43+7lt / 2625+425cu.in|
|Weight||1.6kg / 3lb 8oz|
Having a comfortable pack can be a make or break for your trip. No matter if you're carrying 18kg on a multi-day expedition, or just an extra layer and lunch on a short hill day. Fitting your pack properly takes a little time. But we promise it'll be time well spent.
In this guide, we'll look at how to measure your back length and how to fit your pack.
How to measure your back length
You'll need a tape measure and a friend to help you out with this.
- Place your hands on your hips and tilt your head forwards.
- Ask your friend to measure from the bony bit at the back of your neck (the C7 vertebrae) to where your hands sit on your hips.
- This measurement will give you an idea of which back length to choose.
Fitting your pack in 6 steps
- Loosen all the straps.
- Add a little weight into the pack. 3-4 kilos will do it.
- Put the backpack on your shoulders and do up the hip belt. This should sit over your hip bone.
- Check that the pack is sitting well over your shoulders. It should follow the contour of your upper back. If the hip belt is sitting above your hip or pulling down your shoulders, you'll need to lengthen the back. If it is below your hips or really loose over your shoulders, then shorten the back length.
- Once you're happy with the back length, whilst wearing the pack, tighten the shoulder harness so it is just tight enough. If you grab the straps and pull down and back, your hands should not usually pass your waist.
- Make sure the sternum (chest) strap is in the right place for you and clip together. This should only be 'finger-tight'.
And you're good to go.
It's also a good idea to go through these steps every so often to make sure your pack still fits you well.
If you have any questions our pack fitting experts are always here to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.