La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
Get more out of your hiking shoes with extensive breathability, terrain versatility and balanced stability and cushioning in the Lightweight and waterproof Spire GTX from La Sportiva. Ideal for adventures from day walks, hiking, weekend treks and travelling, with light loads.
An airy abrasion-resistant mesh upper will take the weight off your feet without comprising protection and last, durability is additionally added to high wear zones with Techlite toe and heel caps.
Beneath your feet Gore-Tex Surround and Nano-cell 2.0 technology work together in delivering the ultimate breathability in a waterproof hiking shoe, forcing moisture and fresh air flow through aeration channels in the mid-sole.
A sensitive and responsive flex atop of the aggressive Vibram XS Trek tread translates to power and control on the ground with an ease of use over a variety of terrains. Control your steep ascents and descents with La Sportiva's Impact Brake System and STB control heel to mid-sole support.
- WEIGHT: 440g (half pair)
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant mesh, Nano-Cell™ 2.0 & PU TechLite toe and heel
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- MIDSOLE: 5mm Ortholite Insole, compression-moulded EVA / TPU inserts & Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels
- SOLE: Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ & Frixion® Blue
• Durable abrasion-resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability
• Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole
• STB control system integrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug-fitting, and stable boot
• Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.