- LAST SEASON STOCK -
Providing ample cushiony comfort and a Lightweight design is La Sportiva’s Akasha men’s running shoe, ideal for extra protection and shock absorption underfoot over longer distances with a roomy fit.
This comfort is achieved through the combination of an airy mesh upper, highly cushioned mid-sole and heel stability (STB) control system, offering stacks of protection when striking the ground with an additional rubber toe guard.
A durable and grippy Frixion XT rubber under a sensitive flex design takes you the extra distance. Controlling your movement is an impact break system under the heels and Trail Rocker tread design.
Upper / Air Mesh & Rubber Toe Cap
Drop / 6mm (26mm heel to 20mm toe)
Mid-Sole / MEMlex Eva, Cushion Platform & STB support (PU Stability System)
Sole / Frixion XT, Trail Rocker & Impact Brake System
Fit / Wide
Weight / 322g
- Soft Slip-on uppers, tight fit and super breathability with slipper sock construction to avoid compression points and to provide the maximum comfort.
- Wide volumes designed for long use during endurance competitions.
- Front active reinforcements Dynamic ProTechTion: provide protection and structure following the foot movement in a dynamic way without constriction.
- Extra shock absorption thanks to the Cushion Platform footbed.
- Sole with exclusive Trail Rocker system to favour a natural support ",external heel - internal toe", of the shoe during the race.
Breathable Air Mesh + PU leather at the rear and Dynamic ProTechTion at the toe.
Mesh non slip.
Injected EVA and Cushion Platform.
Ortholite Mountain Running.
FriXion XT dual density with Trail Rocker system.
38 - 49,5 (including half sizes)
310g half pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.