The Fenix HM65R-DT rechargeable headlamp is specifically designed for trail running.
This new Fenix headlamp is made of ultra-lightweight magnesium material. The two built-in LEDs give the HM65R-DT a max output of 1500 lumens. With a brand new body designed from magnesium, the Fenix HM65R-DT headlamp has IP68-rated protection and 2 meters of impact resistance. The included perforated headband provides comfort and adjustability for a perfect fit in every situation. It is recommended to use the Fenix HM65R-DT for trail running trips where you need to light your path swiftly and hands-free.
- 1300 lumens white light and 400 lumens warm white light. The maximum output of the combined light sources can reach up to 1500 lumens.
- Uses Luminus SST40 white and SST20 warm white LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3400mAh battery.
- Constant current circuit ensures longer runtime.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation.
- USB Type-C charging port fast charging.
- Single-handed operation with the new SPORT Headband Fit System.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy material made.
|80 × 47 × 39 mm
|91 g (excluding battery)
Included one rechargeable 3400mAh Li-ion battery/2 x CR123A battery
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.