On your next weekend adventure find versatility and functionality in Lowe Alpine's AirZone Pro+ ND 33:40L hiking pack. Designed to be Lightweight, breathable and easily adaptable across a variety of activities, gear and adventures, this pack is ideal for those looking for an airy and light hiking pack that delivers more than just a daypack.
Feel the cooling and breathability of the AirZone Centro back system, it's easy to adjust, Lightweight and its mesh and curvature will limit the contact of your pack and sweat build up. While you stay fresh the AdaptiveFit Hipbelt and shoulder straps are quick to secure a slim and supportive fit, with extra breathability mesh, airflow channels and a low profile cushioning design for optimal stability.
A single compartment design with full top and side access gives ample room for packing gear of sizes, includes a 7L capacity expansion for the occasional adventure that demands a bit more in the pack. The AirZone Pro+ contains plenty of features for making the task of carrying and packing gear quick and easy; hydration compatibility, accessory gear loops, walking pole holders, rain cover and many more.
- Volume / 33L + 7L
- Weight / 1.47kg
- Fabric / 210D Nylon & Mini Ripstop Grid
- Harness System / AirZone Centro Adjust & AdaptiveFit Hipbelt
- Back Length / 46-51cm
- Load Zone / Light to Medium
- Breathable tensioned mesh
- Spider plate
- Side entry system
- Centro adjustment system
- AirZone cutout space
- Hydration compatible
- Tip grippers
- Expandable Capacity
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loop
Having a comfortable pack can be a make or break for your trip. No matter if you're carrying 18kg on a multi-day expedition, or just an extra layer and lunch on a short hill day. Fitting your pack properly takes a little time. But we promise it'll be time well spent.
In this guide, we'll look at how to measure your back length and how to fit your pack.
How to measure your back length
You'll need a tape measure and a friend to help you out with this.
- Place your hands on your hips and tilt your head forwards.
- Ask your friend to measure from the bony bit at the back of your neck (the C7 vertebrae) to where your hands sit on your hips.
- This measurement will give you an idea of which back length to choose.
Fitting your pack in 6 steps
- Loosen all the straps.
- Add a little weight into the pack. 3-4 kilos will do it.
- Put the backpack on your shoulders and do up the hip belt. This should sit over your hip bone.
- Check that the pack is sitting well over your shoulders. It should follow the contour of your upper back. If the hip belt is sitting above your hip or pulling down your shoulders, you'll need to lengthen the back. If it is below your hips or really loose over your shoulders, then shorten the back length.
- Once you're happy with the back length, whilst wearing the pack, tighten the shoulder harness so it is just tight enough. If you grab the straps and pull down and back, your hands should not usually pass your waist.
- Make sure the sternum (chest) strap is in the right place for you and clip together. This should only be 'finger-tight'.
And you're good to go.
It's also a good idea to go through these steps every so often to make sure your pack still fits you well.
If you have any questions our pack fitting experts are always here to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.