- LAST SEASON STOCK -
The i-Explore 2 model is designed specifically for outdoor education programmes where tent groups are in pairs. It is also ideal for general backpacking, camping and touring tent for a couple.
Besides the narrower width floor and lower overall height, it is identical to our very popular I-Explore 3 model. It features double-sided access, two useful sized vestibules, a hybrid mesh inner with excellent multi-season ventilation and easy set-up. The three poles are identical, and all zips are heavy-duty.
The mesh-walled inner is ideal for use alone on tropical dry-season trips. Our choice of superior fabric coatings and the incorporation of original WE detailed design features minimise maintenance costs and maximise possible service life.
- Inner Pitch First / Integral Pitch
- Outer Tent Fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh screen panels on upper 40% walls
- Floor: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000mm HH PE coating
- Poles: 3 x 7071-T6 HT aluminium, 10.2mm, insert-tube type
- Pegs: 6 x Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
FLOOR DIMENSIONS:2.10m x 1.35m
FLOOR FABRIC:Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000mm HH PE coating
INNER TENT FABRIC:Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh screen panels on upper 40% walls.
NUMBER OF PEGS:6
NUMBER OF POLES:3
OUTER TENT FABRIC:75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating
PACKED DIMENSIONS:40cm (Length) × 16cm (Diameter)
PEG TYPE:Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
POLE TYPE:DAC Pressfit
VESTIBULE AREA:2 x 0.84m²
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.