SPECIFICALLY FOR WIDE FEET
Superfeet wideGREEN insoles offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort for anyone with wide feet (size 3E to 6E). The wideGREEN provide the same fit, comfort and performance as the classic Superfeet GREEN, but better matches the shape of a wide foot in a way that even upsizing a classic GREEN would not.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• WIDE FOREFOOT: Matches the shape of a wide foot and footwear size 3E to 6E.
• STABILISER CAP: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The contoured shape features the most support for wide feet, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet wideGREEN insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet wideGREEN are high-profile insoles size 3E to 6E with the shape that offers the widest and deepest heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet wideGREEN insoles fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from running shoes to casual footwear to work or hiking boots.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.