The Classic has become a symbol of a lifestyle-oriented toward nature among active women, your go-to pair when going on a camping trip with friends, trekking through the rolling hills, meandering along the shore, or enjoying an outdoor rock concert or flea market.
Ideal for wearing day in and day out without compromising comfort when walking, hiking, kayaking, and other fun outdoor activities, these can be worn during wet or dry weather and match your active attire. They will quickly become your top-chosen footwear when outdoors.
Designed 30 years ago and tested in every possible part of the world and terrain, the Source Classic Women’s Sandals have a to-the-point, logical, simplistic design that is created with style.
Care and Use:
- Source sandals are washable in the washing machine at max. 30°C
- Store your Source sandals with the straps closed
- Direct sunlight will dry out the rubber sole; to dry the sandals, leave them in fresh air without exposure to direct sunlight
- Do not expose Source sandals to excessive heat
- Quick-Drying Straps: the inner layer is made of evaporative fabric that moves moisture away from the skin, so there is no sweating under the straps
- Each pair of Source Sandals includes 3.3 meters of our iconic sandal straps
- Source Sandals are delivered in smart and reusable packaging. The zippered Source Sandals Bag is ideal for transporting dirty or wet sandals
- Quality is paramount. We manufacture our sandals on-site and each sandal gets a unique ID Number stamped underneath the toקs strap
- 3 Velcro straps, you can open the heel strap and adjust it with the forefoot strap to convert the sandal to a slip-on
- Independent heel and arch straps making 6 anchoring points, ensuring a perfect secured fit
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.