Eco-friendly and foldable crash pad with a limited edition design collaboration with artist Benjamin Craven.
For the tenacious and stylish climber.
- Artist creation = original design in limited edition
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = save the planet with an eco-friendly pad
- High density foam = perfect impact
- Removable shoulder straps and handles
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat = no trace
- Carrying belt included
Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 12 cm (open)
Storage: Folded to save space
- Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
- Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- High density 1,5 cm EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam stopping the impact
- 10 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
Long-lasting and eco-friendly details:
- Metallic buckles and resistant velcro, 0 plastic tolerated
- Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.