Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 8°C (14°F) with 80g/m² Thermolite® fabric. Ideal as part of a cold climate sleep system, or as a standalone bag in warm weather. The "Reactor" is made from Thermolite®, a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Adds warmth to a sleeping bag
- Packs into its own UltraSil® stuff sack
- Machine washable
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.