Ideal as part of a cold climate sleep system or standalone bag in warm weather.
Using super-insulating 110g/m² THERMOLITE®, our Reactor Extreme is our warmest knit sleeping bag liner. The hollow core fibre threads work just like the hollow fur of a polar bear in that they trap heat effectively. When the mercury drops, you’ll appreciate the mummy shape and drawcord hood cinched down for extra warmth with its mini cord lock. The knit fabric also has serious stretch to it, making it an ideal liner for the restless sleeper.
- Adds up to 15°C / 25°F warmth to a sleeping bag
- Super-insulative 110g/m2 THERMOLITE throughout for extra warmth
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack
- Easy care, machine washable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.