Very versatile, Lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is Lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- Compact and very Lightweight
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Weight: 46 g
Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 20 mm
Guarantee: 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.