The DUAL CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is a double positioning lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm. The adjustable arm can be set to the ideal length for rappel maneuvers, on multi-pitch routes, in mountaineering, or when moving along a fixed line in canyoning. The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers simple, quick adjustment.
- Double positioning lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm, ideal for rappel maneuvers when canyoning, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering
- Moving along a fixed-line: the ability to have the fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape makes it easy to manipulate for quick, precise adjustment of the adjustable arm: - 45 cm fixed arm - 15 to 95 cm adjustable arm
- The connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a shortfall (1)
- Used with two locking carabiners of the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK type
- Attaches to the belay loop of the harness with a girth hitch (1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Fixed arm length: 45 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 95 cm
- Weight: 160 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
- Material(s): nylon, aluminium, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.