Save your hands from nasty rope burn and grimy dirt with the Petzl Cordex Belay/Rappel Glove. This double-layer leather glove features a breathable stretch nylon back for moisture control on sweltering crag days, and an ergonomic cut for full dexterity when feeding rope. The hook-and-loop neoprene cuff features a carabiner hole, so you can attach the Cordex to your harness after your buddy finishes flailing on his project.
- Durable, double-layer goat leather protects palms, fingertips and the crotches between thumbs and index fingers
- Stretchy, abrasion-resistant mesh backs enhance fit and breathability for comfort
- Neoprene cuffs, with hook-and-loop? wrap closures, secure gloves around wrists
- Reinforced carabiner holes at cuffs let you clip gloves to a harness or stored them on a belt
- Articulated, anatomic cut provides a natural fit
- With the durability of work glove and dexterity of the driving glove, the Cordex can be used for all types of rope work
- Best use: Climbing
- Goat leather/stretch nylon
- 113 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.