Mobile fall-arrest device for rope.
Compiling with Australian Regulations, the ASAP® is available with a Petzl ASAP'sorber L71-40.
With its unique locking system, the ASAP is a reference product in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP must also be combined with an ASAP'SORBER or ABSORBICA energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an ASAP'SORBER or ABSORBICAenergy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.