Used in conjuction with a rope clamp such as the Petzl Ascension, the Petzl Progress Adjust lanyard is a versatile work positioning tool. It should, however, be only used by a fully trained rope operator who understands fall factors, the placement of anchor points and the benefits of energy absorbers.
Features of the Petzl Progress Adjust lanyard include:-
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm is possible thanks to the ergonomic shape of the Adjust rope clamp.
- Dynamic rope lanyard limits energy transmitted to the user in a limited fall.
- The Tanga positioning rubber ring holds your carabiner in position against the Adjust rope clamp. This facilitates clipping.
- The plastic sheath on the fixed arm holds your carabiner in position. This not only facilitates clipping, it also protects the ends of the lanyard from abrasion.
- Y shape allows a constant connection for progressing along a fixed traverse line.
- Fixed arm for attaching an Ascension rope clamp when passing intermediate anchors.
- Adjustable arm may be adjusted to the same length as the fixed arm to facilitate progression along traverse lines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.