These Lightweight pants with all-season features provide solid protection when a downpour sets in for the long haul.
Waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX® fabric shrugs off the wear-and-tear of the trail, while ¾-length, double-separating side zippers provide maximum ventilation and allow for easy on/off when the weather breaks.
Packed with bells and whistles, these pants work as hard as you do but pack down tight once the weather breaks.
- Fully Seam Taped
- YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders
- Elastic Waist with Drawcord
- Rear Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- ¾ Length Side Zippers with Internal Windflap
- Gusseted Crotch
- Articulated Knees
- Cuff Closures
- Internal Loops for Instep Lace
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 2.5L, 100% polyester, 50D with Paclite® Technology
The DWR in your Gore-Tex Pants requires that you take one extra step to ensure your gear will last as long as possible:
ACTIVATE YOUR RAINWEAR PRIOR TO FIRST USE!
Before you take your new rain jacket or pants outside, you’ll want to follow these simple steps to maximize the efficiency of your gear’s Durable Water Repellent (DWR).
- Ensure the pockets or your jacket or pants are empty.
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Get outside and enjoy the rain.
- Follow manufacturer recommendations on the care tag for future care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.