Spring conditions and long days of the summer equinox offer the prime opportunity to tackle alpine objectives. The Cirque™ blocks out the omnipresent wind atop a high ridge and the weather-resistance to protect in the event of unexpected precip. Fully featured, this jacket offers comfort and convenience without unnecessary, weighty excess.
- Double-weave 273 g/m2 stretch woven fabric
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; key-clip attachment in left hand pocket; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Air permeability rated at 2.2CFM
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||SLEEVE LENGTH (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.