PURPOSE-BUILT CLIMBING SUN PROTECTION Inspired by one of the hardest long free climbs in Yosemite Valley, El Cap veteran Hans Florine collaborated with our design team to create the perfect woven technical shirt. Built with UPF 50+ sun protection, this shirt will protect you from the harsh rays while on the rock wall. Enhanced with a snap under the chin—our Sun Snap Collar™ provides added sun protection for your neck.
- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-Drying, Wicking, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Concealed Snap Chest Pocket, Logo Placket Label, Contrast Grosgrain in Collar
- Functional Details: Curved Hem, Ring Snap Closures, Sun Snap™ Collar, AirVent™ Inner Back Yoke
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: Plaids: 85% nylon, 15% spandex stretch woven Solids: 84% nylon, 16% spandex stretch woven
- Center Back Length: 29 1/4” / 74 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.4oz / 154g (L)
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||SLEEVE (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.