Reach for the Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 60 when your cargo is too heavy for a standard duffel. This workhorse gear hauler is built on our rugged HighRoad chassis with oversized wheels to conquer cobblestones and cracked concrete with ease.
This mid-sized bag is perfect for weeklong adventures or gear-intensive weekends. The zippered mesh compartment on the lid keeps essentials close at hand while the dual-sided TPU coating and oversized top flap keep the elements at bay. This bag is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR treatment that sheds moisture.
Rugged HighRoad Chassis, dual-sided TPU coating, burly hardware, oversized flap and design details that protect your gear from external elements.
A workhorse duffel with a carry system that won't weigh you down, no matter the load.
A rugged chassis with large wheels for a smooth roll over any surface: cobblestone streets, gravel roads, carpeted airport terminals or icy sidewalks.
- Wide, easy-to-pack main access
- #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders and rain flap protection
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Four padded tubular web grab handles, plus a bottom molded foot, make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- A large internal zippered mesh pocket help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- ID window on end panel
- 14" wide chassis
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
Dimensions: 70H x 41W x 43D cm
Main: bluesign® approved 900D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, TPU Coated
Accent: bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, TPU Coated
Bottom: bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, TPU Coated
Intended use: Travel, gear hauling/transport
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.