A women’s-specific streamlined top-loader, the Tempest 30 was made to support big and small adventures alike. Whether you’re out for a light-and-fast overnight or a committing day trip, an injection-molded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt will move with you over technical terrain. This versatile lightweight pack offers features—like a reservoir sleeve and trekking pole and ice axe attachment points—that truly make it ideal for a multitude of sports. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.