Big things come in medium-sized packages, as is the case with the women’s specific Kyte 36. Built for demanding backcountry excursions or daily trail work, a simple and effective traditional rucksack design makes it easy to pack your gear any way you like. A well-ventilated AirScape back panel with an adjustable harness lets you fine-tune the torso length to fit your specific size and grants all-day comfort. Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles without taking off your pack. An external reservoir sleeve makes it easy to refill without digging, and a stretch mesh shove-it pocket provides enough room to store a rain jacket or other gear you may need to grab at a moment’s notice. Built with rugged nylon fabrics and meets Osprey's quality standards.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated rain cover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
FIT TO FUNCTION
The AirScape back panel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacer mesh harness and hip belt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam back panel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hip belt pockets
- Dual front-panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable rain cover
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.