- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
Fine-Tuned Fit Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Integrated Raincover Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Enhanced Organisation Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two size per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Fit-on-the-Fly harness expands the fit range
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Main: bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Accent: bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.