The 9 to 5 reflects modern urban life. It’s got a slim design and 25-litre capacity that comfortably fits the day’s supplies.
Made for the A to B not just the 9 to 5, it’s built to work and play hard, with WATERLOC® canvas construction and an integrated hipbelt that contours naturally to your body.
A generous zipped opening gives easy, on-the-go access, whilst add-ons allow you to personalise your set up.
- Daypack harness has three strap sizes: small for younger people, the standard regular size, and large for the broad shouldered
- The ONE PLANET daypack harness has a dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Zipped top pocket is 17 cm by 16 cm, fitting lots of bits and bobs
- Waterproof zip on top pocket keeps the rain out and your gear dry
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- Front panel includes a durable, detachable shock cord: a versatile attachment system
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Integrated hipbelt wraps to your body, creating excellent support during movement whilst remaining lightweight and slimline – ideal for daypacks on the go
Larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: daypack, urban use
Harness: Integrated daypack
Capacity (L): 25
Weight (kg): 0.9
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: single zipped access
Pockets: yes (1 zipped front, 1 internal, shock cord)
Hydration compatible: yes (add-on hydration bladder insert)
Key clip: yes (in top pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Add-on: pack inserts
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.