The Tensor™ sleeping pad is the lightest, most technical sleeping pad from NEMO's range. Built on their iconic proprietary Spaceframe™ baffle construction, the Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. An internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value. Utilising multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallised film, the insulated sleeping mat is lighter and remarkably quiet compared to others in the market.
Tensor™ features 100% bluesign® certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics and comes with Vortex™ pump sack which mates with the custom Laylow™ zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalised comfort.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness
- A new ultra-thin film within internal architecture adds R-value
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel
- 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallised film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimises moisture entering the pad
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Included: Velcro strap, repair kit, Vortex pump sack, draw string bag
Long Wide: 510g
Long Wide: 590g
|Regular: 20 x 7.5cm dia
Wide: 24 x 7.5cm dia
Long Wide: 24 x 8cm dia
|100% PCR PU Polyester, bluesign certified
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.