Made of sturdy plastics. A selection of guaranteed leakproof, durable bottles; some with independent screw caps, some with handy dispensing caps and storage jars. Jars are not recommended for liquid storage (see below). Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Nalgene have very high standards when it comes to calling a container leakproof. We fill up the container and then pressurize it. If it does not leak we consider it to pass the test and be worthy of being called leakproof. Jars are tested by filling them with water and then turning them upside down. If no water comes out we consider the jar to pass the test. So jars will hold liquid but they are not held to as high a standard as the bottles. The jars may be a better choice for thicker liquids such as lotions or gels. And of course they are great for tablets, ointments even cooking ingredients.
Where is the Large Travel Kit, you ask? Good question, as long as anyone can remember there has only been a small and medium, though, we must say, the medium is a very nice size.
Medium Travel Kit
- From Left to Right:
- Bottle w/Red cap is 28.35g (1oz)
- Square bottle w/Blue cap is 56.7g (2oz) (same size as the bottle w/white cap)
- Rectangular bottle w/Green cap is 113.4g (4oz)
- The next two bottles are 113.4g (4oz), perfect for shampoo and conditioner
- The white dispensing caps will fit on all the bottles in the kit
- The square bottle is 56.7g (2oz), its the same as the bottle w/blue cap
- The bigger jar is 56.7g (2oz)
- The last jar is 28.35g (1oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.