- 2 Season
- Perfect for Bushwalking, Trail Running, Travel, Cycle Touring or as an extender
- The world's lightest full size down sleeping bag
- Compresses to a tiny 1L package (Zero UL)
- Made with Anti-Gravity Nylon, the World's lightest downproof Nylon inside and out: 7 denier with mini rip-stop, a thread count in excess of 520, double heavy cire downproof treatment, and weighing only ~21g/m2!
- 138g of 825-850 loft 95/5 Premium White Down with water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- 1/4 side zip using ultralight YKK #3 Zip weighs only 4grams
- Mini-baffles with sewn through construction
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Hoodless construction
- Includes ultralight Nylon stuff sack & large storage sack
- Weight: 300g
The Mont Zero UL Sleeping Bag weighs only 300g, packs to a size hardly more than a 1L bottle and accommodates a user up to 6 feet tall.
The world's lightest full-size down sleeping bag. The Mont Zero UL Sleeping Bag weighs only 300g and packs to a size hardly more than a 1L bottle.
Maximise your backpack space & minimise your carried weight with the Zero UL Sleeping Bag. Perfect for spring and summer camping, travel in warmer climes or as a liner for your existing sleeping bag.
How is this feather-weight and tiny size achieved?
The World's lightest downproof Nylon
The Zero UL Sleeping Bag uses the World's lightest downproof Nylon: Anti-Gravity Nylon. Superfine threads of only 7 denier are woven at over 520 threads per square inch producing an incredibly light, super smooth downproof fabric: Anti-Gravity Nylon weighs approximately 21grams per square metre!
Anti-Gravity Nylon is extremely light but also sufficiently durable thanks to its super-high thread count, mini-ripstop weave & a double cire heat treatment that also increases down-proofness.
The exceptionally low weight of Anti-Gravity Nylon also allows down to loft to its full potential with minimal restriction; meaning more warmth with less down, less weight & less bulk.
High Lofting Premium White Down
Filled with a carefully measured 138g of 825-850 loft 95/5 Premium White Down the Zero UL provides sufficient warmth for 2 season camping in temperatures as low as 7°C for warm sleepers. Mont's down is selected for it's high quality, purity and the fact that it is not live plucked.
3D Boxfoot for minimum weight & maximum warmth efficiency
The boxfoot provides significantly lower weight & more efficient warmth because of 1) the lack of a zipper and 2) the down chambers underneath the soles of your feet when you're lying on your back.
Ultralight 1/4 Side Zip
A #3 gauge ultralight YKK zip weighing only 4g allows you to climb in and out with ease while minimising both the packed weight and volume.
- Temperature rating: 13°C to 7°C
- Zero UL Weight: 300g
- Down Fill Weight: 138g
- Down Fill Type: 825-850 loft 95/5 Premium White Down with water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Stuff Sack Weight: 12g
- Maximum user height: 185cm
- Maximum user shoulder circumference: 160cm
- Packed Size: 90x230mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.