Bunker down and stay warm in conditions well below what you would expect for sleeping bags of this price. Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women’s & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 550 is appropriate for temperatures of -1ºC to -7ºC.
Hydronaute XT-R: 100% Recycled
Guaranteed by the Global Recycle Standard, Hydronaute XT-R is a 100% recycled Nylon fabric made from pre-consumer industrial waste.
Highly Water Resistant
Keeping down dry is vital in cold & extreme environments; wet down just won’t keep you warm. Using an ultra-light durable water resistant coating, Hydronaute XT-R fabric protects down from external moisture allowing it to trap as much warmth as possible.
If not removed promptly, water vapour from your body will gather on down & reduce its ability to trap warmth. Hydronaute XT-R expels 7L of water vapour per square metre per 24 hours for drier down, greater loft & maximum warmth.
Warmth Sealed In
With a 100% windproof rating, even the iciest winds will not penetrate Hydronaute XT-R fabric, keeping warm air trapped inside.
- -1ºC for Women & Cold Sleepers
- -7ºC for Men & Warm Sleepers
PARTS & MATERIALS
- Down: 750+ loft 95/5 Premium White Duck Down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft
- Responsible Down Standard certified down
- Hydronaute XT-R Shell: 100% recycled fabric with 1000mm waterhead and 7000g/m2/24hrs MVTR (breathability)
- Inner: 100% recycled ultralight, silk-touch, 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Full length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
- FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
- Standard: 1060g (550g fill)
- Women's: 1020g (550g fill)
- XL: 1160g TBC (650g fill)
- Standard: 19x24cm
- Women's: 19x24cm
- XL: 19x24cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.