At just 2300g the Moondance EX is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or cosy 3 person tent.
The Moondance EX is the largest tent in the Mont lightweight range. At just 2300g it is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or comfortable 3 person tent.
With the same weatherproof & weight-saving features that make the Mont Moondance 2 a bestseller, the Moondance EX is perfect for adventures with 2-to-3 people: Lightweight bushwalking, bike packing epics or family camping fun.
The Moondance EX easily fits three standard size sleeping mats and with a high ceiling and steep side walls is very spacious inside. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partners and the dual vestibules provide ample space for backpacks, boots and more.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam-sealed, waterproof, and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- 2 to 3 person, 3 season, freestanding
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end
- Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- 6 internal pockets & carabiner clip on ceiling
- Roof vent can be accessed internally
- Moondance EX Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Wide enough inside for up to three standard sleeping mats
- Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
- Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating3 Season
- Capacity 2 to 3 Person
- Weight - 2300g total
- Minimum weight - 2150g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs, guylines)
- Internal floor space - 3.74m2
- Inner dimensions -170cm wide 220cm long 106cm tall
- Tent Sack compressed dimensions - 36x16cm
- Collapsed pole length - 54cm
- Vestibules - 2
- Entrances - 2
- Fly material - 30 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
- Inner upper material - partial 15 denier ripstop nylon and No-See-Um mesh
- Inner floor material - 40 denier Nylon with 25,000mm waterhead Lamination
- Poles - DAC Featherlite NSL 10.25mm Poleset
- Pegs - 8 T-Bone Stakes (8g each)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.