The Helium 600 is the warmest model in the Helium series suitable to temperatures as low as -10°C and still weighs under 1kg! Ideally suited to cold weather and four-season camping including use above the snowline. The Helium 600 has an EN 13537 lower limit rating of -10°C.
Ultralight shell fabric and high-loft down fill on the Helium bags mean higher performance for less weight. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. Premium 800+ loft white down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
- Tapered rectangular shape with a wide foot section for room to move
- Radial Arc Baffle System maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched for seam strength & greater water resistance
- Full length YKK side zip with dual sliders & foot zip
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.