The Helium is a 3 to 4 season ultralight sleeping bag designed for minimum weight (only 800g!) and maximum versatility. It has proven popular with hikers in a range of climates from coastal walks to subalpine elevations. The Helium 450 allows temperature regulation with dual zippers & offers incredible warmth-to-weight thanks to 800+ loft down. Maximise your pack space with a compact, lightweight and versatile Helium 450 sleeping bag.
Ultralight shell fabric and high-loft down fill on the Helium bags mean higher performance for less weight. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. Premium 800+ loft white down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
- Tapered rectangular shape with a wide foot section for room to move
- Radial Arc Baffle System maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around the head
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched for seam strength & greater water resistance
- Full-length YKK side zip with dual sliders & foot zip
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
Season Rating: 3 Season
Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -7°C / 19°F
Shell Fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
Lining Fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
XL Size Weight: 550g fill, 975g total
Down Rating: 800+ loft premium white duck down
Down Treatment: Water-resistant DWR Loft treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.