Designed purely for attempts on the World's great peaks. The Expedition 8000 XT Sleeping Bags are made with a larger 'expedition fit' to allow the wearing of down clothing as required, available in Small/Medium & Medium/Large sizes.
The Expedition 8000 XT sleeping bags are appropriate for temperatures of -30 to -40°C.
The Expedition 8000 XT sleeping bags utilise the most advanced features to achieve maximum warmth even in the most severe extreme-cold conditions: Hydronaute XT laminated membrane fabric protects from exterior moisture while rapidly removing internal moisture vapour, vertical chest baffles lock down insulation in place for optimal warmth, a close fitting down filled hood with Hydronaute XT lining insulates your head while protecting down from moisture, a large boxfoot foot section with Hydronaute XT lining protects down from snow on your feet or booties, Mont's unique Cordless Collar System wraps comfortably around your shoulders and insulates better than traditional corded collars, and interlocking down-filled draught tubes protect from cold air creeping through the zip.
- Down distribution: 55% canopy 45% base
- Large boxfoot section accommodates the wearing of inner boots or down booties
- Cross block baffles on torso prevent down shift between canopy & base
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Box walled chambers for warmth
- Twin interlocking down-filled draught tubes along zip retain heat
- Durable laminated Nylon anti-snag shield along zip
- Contoured hood with down-filled muff
- Unique Cordless Collar System wraps efficiently around shoulders without the need for fiddly and uncomfortable drawcords
- Drawcords across chest and at top of hood
- Recessed drawcords provide comfortable, warmth retaining closures
- Tuck stitched seams: a construction method that conceals the stitch inside the sleeping bag thereby protecting it from abrasion and snagging. Tuck stitched seams are also more water resistant than top-stitched seams
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Toaster Pocket in boxfoot for air-activated heat pack
- Full length YKK side zip with dual sliders
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.