At 132cm wide the Eddie 2 is comfortably big enough for two campers on large sleeping mats. The vestibules outside both doors provide space for boots, packs and more.
Designed with the rigours of outdoor education groups in mind the Eddie 2 Person Tent is ready for rough-&-tumble in 3 to 4 season conditions; Durable 100 denier Nylon tub floors, heavy duty zips, extra-strong poles & quick to set-up.
The durable rip-stop Nylon interior of the Eddie Tents provides greater protection in colder climates, prevents condensation dripping onto you from the fly, and blocks wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Extra strong #8 YKK zips
- Internal access door vents
- Symmetrical design for easy set up
- Dual entrance with generous vestibules
- No internal pockets to minimise things for kids to break
- 4 reflective storm guy cords attached to reinforced guy points
- Webbing loop in ceiling to hang a lantern etc
- Poles: 3x extra strong 9.8mm DAC Pressfit Poles
- Includes seperate fly & inner storage sacks to split weight between walkers, peg bag & pole bag
- Pegs: 10 Hook Pegs
Intended use Bushwalking
Season Rating Sub Alpine 4 Season
Capacity 2 Person
Minimum weight 2670g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
Internal floor space 2.92m2
Inner dimensions 132cm wide 220cm long 112cm tall
Vestibules 2, each 78cm wide
Fly material 75 denier ripstop Polyester with 3000mm waterhead
Inner upper material 70 denier ripstop Nylon with large mesh/Nylon windows
Inner floor material 100 denier Nylon with 5,000mm waterhead PU Coating
Poles 3 piece DAC 9.8mm Pressfit Poles
Pegs 10 hook pegs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.